Translate

Sunday 11 September 2016

What I've been up to

Spent the long weekend camping with some friends. Drinking more than I should and cooking things using a grill and fire.I managed to cook a turkey thigh that way and even made gravy. It was pretty fantastic, I'm not going to lie. I did make a rookie mistake and go to sleep when I got home and didn't wake up until past midnight which completely messed up my sleep patterns for the rest of the week.

While I was away so was my little denial sub. Since large amounts of teasing didn't seem to be doing the trick to get him to extend his denial. I gave him permission to cum anytime he wanted to during the long weekend. The only catch? He could only do it via anal stimulation. He did manage it the first night, but wasn't able to after that. Since I'm not completely cruel I gave him permission to play with his cock a maximum of 15 minutes everyday in the shower, of course he wasn't allowed to play with his cock during that time. 

Apparently it was the right approach since he managed a whole 6 days before he got 2 nice full orgasms as a reward. He's since moved on to an orgasm dice game which we'll continue to play until the end of September.  

For myself it's been random clit spankings and pussy whippings, until I started my new dare this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment