Translate

Monday 19 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 9 - Denial

Day 9:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 8
  •     2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  •     No punishment
  •     Denial
Woke up and set to completing the additional nipple punishments I'd accumulated from the day before. I'd worried about being able to stand the clamps for twenty minutes, but I was able to while teasing my clit. I decided to do the 30 minutes with the Spinbrush first thing in the morning and not wait. I came edged 5 times

Next I edged with the magic wand 3 times. I spent the of the day catching up on some reading and resting. 

My pet complete his morning masturbation and edged 15 times. Then got a 93 and tails for his spanking. He opted to do the spanking with a wooden spoon. Later in the day when he was do for his dice roll he asked me to roll for him. Apparently lady luck was with him. I rolled an 11 (Full Orgasm including anal). He wasn't excited at all! Maybe a little.
 
I then clamped my nipples for 20 minutes and I used the Magic Wand to distract myself. Once that was done. I completed the 100 blows to my pussy with the flogger and the 100 spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon.

After my nipples had recovered. I did another 20 minutes with the clamps. I then waited a little bit and went reclamped my nipples and went into the shower. My nipples where so sore that I was only able to stand 10 minutes or so. I guess I'll need to add another penalty day to my calendar which will bring me up to 12 penalty days. I have a feeling this won't be the last of them.  I did manage to complete the rest of my edges in the shower though.

Tomorrow’s punishment schedule:
 3 Sessions of 100 hard spanks to my wet clit with a wooden spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment