Translate

Friday 30 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 19 - Denial

Day 19:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     Wear a butt plug for 8 hours (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 5
  •     2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  •     4 sessions were were 1 smack my wet pussy hard 125 with the palm of my hand.  
  •     Denial

I ended staying up pretty late on Tuesday completing all my punishments so, ended up with a pretty late start yesterday. 
 
I didn't do a lot once I got home from work aside from walking the dog and making dinner. I decided to get in the shower a little early. I used the shower head to edge and then delivered the first set of spanks to my pussy. I edged again, this time holding the edge for 60 seconds. Then delivered the second set of spanks to my pussy. I then edged again and held for 60 seconds. I spanked my pussy another 250 times. Then I quickly edged another 4 times.  

Tomorrow's punishment schedule:
No punishment

Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment