Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2016

PM Dare list

Any one sending me a private message can requests that I complete any one dare PM dare up to 3 times per day by following it with X2 or X3. (for example if you PM me CLIT SPANK X3, I will have to spank my clit 150 times. Please note more than one dare can be PM'd at a time, but only one can be tripled) 

CLIT SPANK - PM me this and I will spank my clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. 

PUSSY WHIP - PM me this and I will whip my pussy 50 times with a flogger. 


PUSSY SPANK [Hand, Paddle (narrow red paddle), Crop] - PM me this and I will spank my pussy with the implement of your choice 50 times. 

SPANK [implement] and I will spank my ass 50 times with the implement of your choice.

COOL CLIT - PM me this and I will rub toothpaste on my clit. 

HOT CLIT - PM me this and I will apply Tabasco to my clit

HOT/COLD CLIT - PM me this and I will rub IcyHot on my clit.

TIGER CLIT - PM this and I will rub Tiger Balm on my clit.



CLIT PAINT - [Paint Brush, Artists Brush, Makeup brush] PM this and an implement and I will tease my clit with the implement for 15 minutes.

  • Paint Brush - Offers firm stimulation similar to a toothbrush. Most likely to bring to the edge.
  • Artist Brush
  • Makeup blush brush - soft stimulation, barely there. Excellent for teasing.
  • Makeup concealer brush - In between choice.

CLIT SPIN - PM me this and I'll apply an electric toothbrush to my clit for 15 minutes. MODIFIED - I was going to hiatus, but decided to keep, will do this but edge and restart instead of the continuous stimulation while I am in denial.)

WATER TORTURE [Mild, strong] [Cold] - PM me this and I'll aim the spray of my shower head at my clit for 15 minutes. Mild is a teasing misting spray. Strong is targeted massaging spray. Add cold and I will need to use cold water when applying the spray. (MODIFIED - I was going to hiatus, but decided to keep, will do this but edge and restart instead of the continuous stream while I am in denial.)

COOL PLUG [minutes] - PM me this and I will wear a butt plug covered in Vick's VapoRub for up to 30 minutes.

PLUG [Small, Medium or Large] [Vick's Vaporub, Tiger Balm, IcyHot] [minutes] - PM me this and I will plug my ass for up to 30 minutes. Plug size may be selected, as well as chemical irritants as lube if desired.

CLIT CLAMP [minutes] - PM me this and I'll clamp my clit for up to 10 minutes

NIPPLE CLAMP [Minutes] - PM me this and I'll apply clamps to my nipples for up to 10 minutes.

TRIPLE CLAMPS [minutes] - PM me this and I'll apply clamps to my nipples and clit for up to 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment