Translate

Thursday 22 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 12 - Denial

Day 12:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 6
  •     2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  •     4 Sessions of 75 spanks to my wet clit with a wooden spoon
  •     Denial
Yesterday I started my day with a shower again. I used the shower spray to edge three times. Then it was off to work.

After work I stopped for some groceries. Then I took the puppy out to play for about an hour. The I cooked myself some dinner and watched some TV.

My pet has started his day with 5 edges in the shower and 2 spanks which he delivered with a his bare hand. Sometimes lady luck is with you. After he completed his 10 daily edges he rolled a 6 and a 2. Sometimes lady luck is a bitch. (denial and an additional 10 edges).

I received a couple of PM dares yesterday. The first one being cool plug and 3x pussy whip. I also received a triple clamp

After giving the hound her last walk for the night, it was time for me to head to the shower and finish my edges. I covered a large butt plug in VapoRub and slipped it into my ass. Next I edged and then set to trying to hold my two edges for 90 seconds. It took me about 5 tries. Once I'd finished my edges, I decided to deliver all 4 sets of spankings to my clit. I almost edged from the spankings. Once I finished the spanks to my clit I clamped my clit and my nipples. It left me even more sensitive. Finally I left the shower and delivered the 150 spanks to my pussy with a flogger.
Tomorrow’s punishment schedule:
No punishment


Penalty Days to date: 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment