Translate

Friday 16 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 6 - Denial

Day 6:
  • May not wear panties (Optional)
  • Must wear butt plug for 4 hours - (Optional)
  • Number of edges 5
  • 2 edges must be held for 30 seconds 
  • No punishment
  • Denial
 Yesterday was a fairly easy day, I completed 3 edges in the shower before I left for work. Meeting went well. And managed to get home from work fairly early, much to the delight of my very excited dog who greeted me  with a ball and reminded me of what a crappy owner I am. So I took her to the park to play ball. 

When I got back I had dinner and then started in on my PM dares. The first being PLUG LARGE ICYHOT. It hurt way worse than I remember. I thought I was going to throw up. I had to stop and start a couple of times. finally after fingering my ass with IcyHot and getting used to the sensation I was able to insert my biggest plug. I then proceeded to apply the Spin Brush to my clit for 30 minutes. I edged 5 times causing me to add 5 minutes to my time. Once this was done I whipped my pussy 100 times with the flogger and spanked my clit 100 times. After that I had another 15 minutes with the but plug covered in IcyHot up my asshole. I removed the plug and applied more IcyHot. It burned terribly, but made me incredibly horny. My next dares was to TIGER CLIT and TRIPLE CLAMP, so I applied Tiger balm to my already aching clit and then applied the clamp. The clamp make my clit so much more sensitive. Once that was done took a shower and edged another 2 times. 

My denial pet has asked for additional tasks, so I've asked him to play with his cock every morning for 15 minutes in the shower. When that's done he's to use a random number generator from (1 to 100) and spank his ass that many time. Before the spanking he is to flip a coin. if the coin lands on heads he is to apply the spanking with his hand, if it lands on tails he must use an implement. 

He had to stop 6 times to avoid coming while masturbating in the shower. He then got 17 for this spanking and flipped heads. So a fairly easy morning all things considered.

For his daily dice roll he got a 9 (50 spanks to his cockhead followed by a ruined orgasm). 
He completed all of those like a good boy. 

Tomorrow’s punishment schedule: 
2 sessions clamping my nipples for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment