Translate

Wednesday 28 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 18 - Denial

Day 18:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     Wear a butt plug for 10 hours (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 10
  •     2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  •     3 sessions were 1 clothespin/clamp is attached to my clit and 2 on each pussy lip for 20 minutes
  •     Denial

Yesterday my pet, ended up flipping heads, so he had to spank his poor balls 50 times. The slaps hurt a lot, to ease the pain he started in on his 10 daily edges right away. This time he rolled a 9 (50 cock spanks, followed by a ruined orgasm). He hasn't completed that part yet so I guess he has some catching up to do.  
I got home later form work on yesterday so didn't start up on my edges and punishments until late in the day. I started of by doing my two 90 second edges using the Hitachy magic wand. I didn't have any clothes pins on hand so I used nipple clams and set a timer for 20 minutes. The first round wasn't so bad.

I then edged, again. I decided I could get closer to the edge so I re-did my 90 second holds 3 times and managed to get perilously close. Then I clamped my clit and pussy lips again. I was much more painful the second time, even though I made sure to wait a good 20 minutes. 

I edged a couple of other times, then finally applied the clamps a final time. It left me extremely tender. Finally I headed to the shower to edge another 6 times. It was very late and I was very tired, by then so I opted not to do the butt plug, again.    

Tomorrow's punishment schedule:
2 sessions were I spank my my naked ass 175 with a brush/paddle.

Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment