Translate

Saturday 17 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 7 - Denial - Failed

Day 7:
  • May not wear panties (Optional)
  • No butt plug (Optional)
  • Number of edges 7
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds 
  • Must whip my wet pussy hard 50 time for 4 sessions
  • Denial
I had to be in the office early yesterday, so I didn't complete anything yesterday morning. Then I had an issue at the office which forced me stay until almost 8 PM. I stopped at the drug store after work and picked up the some lube and some frozen pizza. Now that's an exciting Friday night. I was already pretty tired by then, I've been staying up way too late way too often lately.   
 
Once I finished dinner and watched a little bit of TV (West Wing on a streaming service). I then undressed and put a medium plug covered up in IcyHot up my ass to complete a PM dare. I then applied the spin brush to my clit for 30 minutes. I edged 6 times. I then completed the whipping of my pussy, edging with the magic wand after each 50


My denial pet completed his 15 minutes in the shower and edges 8 times. He then spanked his ass with his hand 67 times. This was his tenth day playing the dice game. He and I had agreed that after the tenth day a roll of 2 would be a full orgasm. Too bad the odd of rolling snake eyes are only 1 in 36. Then he finally got a break and rolled an 11 (Full orgasm with anal stimulation).  

He then asked if I'd already done the 30 minutes with the Spin Brush. Already ready to trade my 30 minutes for another dice roll. By this time I was exhausted and still had a PM dare from Tumblr: "Finally Then may I ask that you complete the following. Spin brush followed immediately by water torture strong and cold followed by spin brush again.. punishment being 150 clit spanks."

I was so tired I got through the 15 minutes with the Spin Brush without cumming. I then got into the shower and started with the WATER TORTURE. I came within 4 minutes and then decided I was done. I was just too exhausted to keep going. I'll try again today.
Tomorrow’s punishment schedule: 
No Punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment