Translate

Sunday 18 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 8 - Denial - Failed

Day 8:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 9
  •     2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  •     Must clamp my nipples 20 minutes, rotate the clamps 90 and wear for another 5 minutes for 4 sessions
  •     Denial

Apparently I was very tire. Somehow I’d inadvertently turned on the alarm on my cell to 7:00 AM. I wanted to go right back to sleep, but the dog was insistent about being taken out. So after her highness was done. I had some breakfast and decided to go back to bed. I intended to sleep in for a couple of hour, but ended up not waking up until 4:00 PM.

Of course when I woke up I was famished. I ordered some takeout. I finished dinner and started in on m y dares. My Pet requested that I roll the dice for him and I rolled a 6. He sent me a TRIPLE CLAMP dare and LARGE PLUG X3 with Icyhot re-applied every 20 minutes. I slipped the plug in and it burned terribly. I also applied the clamps to nipples. Then started the timer and applied the Spinbrush to my clit. I edged 8 times. Then I whipped my pussy 100 times with the flogger. Once I’d flogged my pussy, I edged with the Magic Wand. Then I spanked my clit with the wooden spoon another 100 times. Then I edged once again and was able to hold for 60 seconds.

Now it was time to complete the leftover punishments from the night before. First I alternated whipping my pussy with the flogger 50 times and edging. Then I completed the 150 spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon and then I edged again.

Next I started in on my PM Dares, first I completed the TRIPLE CLAMP dare which made my clit so sore. Next in started in on the dare I didn’t finish the day before. I clamped my nipples for another 20 minutes and I applied the Spinbrush to my clit for 15 minutes. I managed to make it through the whole 15 minutes again without cumming. Then I headed for the shower to apply the stream of cold water to my clit. It felt like tiny icicles were pelting my sensitive clit. I ended up cumming twice. I then re-applied the Spinbrush and ended up cumming another time. That finished up the first dare, but had ended up getting another WATER TORTURE cold dare so I had to do that as well, but somehow managed not to cum again. That being said I still had some outstanding edges. So I turned the hot water back on and edged almost instantly.

Tomorrow’s punishment schedule:
4 Sessions of 150 spank to my clit with a wooden spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment