Translate

Sunday 11 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 1 - Denial

So I've starting a new orgasm denial dare. The dare was built by a friend and randomly decides when I'll be allowed to cum and how many times I need to edge a day. In addition it sets up optional random punishments. 

First I rolled the duration: 3 weeks. 

For my first day:
  • No panties (Optional)
  • Wear a butt plug for 8 hours (Optional)
  • Number of edges 4
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds. 
  • Denial
  • 3 clit spanking session. (each session required me to spank my clit with a wet wooden spoon 75 times. The session also had to be delivered over my wet body)
Since I've been doing a horrible job responding to people all week I've also been required to whip my pussy with a flogger an additional 300 times. 

I started by using this to make sure my clit and pussy were exposed and proceeded to whip my pussy 150 times. Understandably I was pretty tender once I was done. Then taking a shower edging first thing in the morning and delivering my first set of clit spankings. 

I edges throughout the day and was able to edge twice for 60 seconds fairly easily. I took another shower in the afternoon, just to deliver another clit spanking and edging with the shower head. 

Because I shouldn't suffer alone and my sub rolled a denial day, I decided to torment him too. Well I decided to torment him after he begged for another roll.  I switched his 10 edges a day and let him roll for how many edges he had to do per session. He rolled an 8. I also had him flip before 3 of the session of his choice. If he flipped heads he had to spank his cockhead 10 times before each edge. If he flipped tails he had to alternate spanking his ass and balls 20 times before each edge. Did the silly boy spread those out through out the day? Of course not he horded them all until the end of the day and did the last 24 edges together. He ended up flipping heads, heads and tails. 

While I was chatting with him I used the flogger on my pussy. I came out very sore and wet. Finally I showered one last time and delivered the remaining 75 spanks to my clit.

No comments:

Post a Comment