Translate

Saturday 24 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 14 - Denial

Day 14:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 9
  •     2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  •     No Punishment
  •     Denial

I ended staying up really late on Thursday, finishing all my tasks, much later than I should have. I ended up sleeping right through my cell phone's alarm yesterday and not waking up until almost twenty past 9. Obviously I didn't have time to do anything, but get dressed and rush to work. 
 
After work a friend was having a birthday so a bunch of us went out for dinner and drinks. It was kind of late by the time I got home. First thing I did was obviously take the dog out.

My pet ended up doing 22 edges during his 154 minutes of shower masturbation and then his sore ass 32 times with his bare hand. After he completed his 10 daily required edges he rolled an 8. Denial and 10 additional edges. Poor boy, he says his poor balls are aching. 

I was exhausted and when to bed, I edged about 5 times, but was just to exhausted to continue, so that's another penalty day for me for not completing all my tasks.

Saturday's punishment schedule:
3 sessions spanking my ass 50 times with a flogger or belt over my underwear. 


Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment