Translate

Wednesday 21 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 11 - Denial

Day 11:
  •     May wear panties (Optional)
  •     Wear butt plug for 10 hours (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 4
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     3 Sessions of 100 spanks to my wet clit with a wooden spoon
  •     Denial
Yesterday I started my day with a shower. I applied nipple clamps, not because I had to but because I think I need to practice with them. Then I got into the shower and used the shower spray to edge twice. Once I was nice and sensitive from the edging I spanked my clit 100 times. Then it was off to work.

After an uneventful day I lubed up one of my large plugs and slipped it into my ass. I had 10 hours to do so I slipped it in right away.

My pet has started his day with 13 edges in the shower. And 54 spanks which he delivered with a his bare hand. He says his ass is getting nice and sore now. Yesterday evening he completed his 10 daily edges and asked me to roll for him. I rolled a 3 and a 4 (denial and an additional 10 edges). Poor boy. 

He's mentioned to me that he wants to do some bondage, so I asked him to tie up his balls. He did so and then I asked him to give me another 5 edges. He couldn't only have pleasure so his next tasks was to spank his balls 50 times. Once he finished tenderizing his balls, I asked him to give his cockhead 50 spanks. After that I told him it was time for 3 more edges, followed by 20 more spanks to his balls. After he finished the first edge I decided his cockhead needed more attention and I ordered him to spank it 20 times after each edge. Once all the edges and spanking to his cockhead and balls were done he was a horny mess. I told him to untie his balls and to edge another 2 times. By this time I decided that he'd been a very good boy and deserved a reward, so I let him do another roll in exchange for a final 50 spanks to his balls. I don't think he's ever punished his testicles that eagerly.

He asked me to roll for him and low and behold, I rolled snake eyes. Lucky boy got to cum. Full orgasm no strings. He told me he had a huge orgasm. Lucky lucky boy.  

It was time for me to head to the shower and finish my edges. I edged quickly and then applied the second set of spanks to my clit with a wet wooden spoon. Then repeated. Since I was supposed to be plugged for 10 hours, I left the plug in when I went to bed. Oddly despite my problems the day before I fell asleep without issues and woke up this morning still stretched by the plug.

Tomorrow’s punishment schedule:
No punishment


Penalty Days to date: 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment