Translate

Friday 16 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 5 - Denial - Fail

Day 5:
  • May wear panties (Optional)
  • No butt plug - (Optional)
  • Number of edges 9
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds 
  • No punishment
  • Denial

My Pet rolled a 10 yesterday which is: Bring yourself to orgasm using only one finger. Which he did. Soon enough he was begging for another chance to roll. I traded him that for 150 clit spankings and forgoing the Spin Brush for one day.  

He ended up rolling a 3 on his second roll (Orgasm via anal alone). He begged to trade for another roll or to be able to edge more before. I offered today's Spin Brush time for 2 edges, but he wasn't quite that desperate. He opted not to attempt the anal orgasm since he knew it would leave him super horny.  

Probably for the best because I had an early meeting today. Thankfully I'd edges 5 times in the shower that morning and had already completed my two held edges. I flogged my pussy 100 times and then delivered 250 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. After that it was time to apply clamp my nipples and my clit. It was painful, but not unbearable. This was my first time using the nipple and clit clamp. It pulled on my poor clit every time I shifted the least little bit. Once the ten minutes were up I applied icy hot as instructed, then reapplied the clamps for another 10 minutes. By the time my time was done I was super sensitive.

And then I receive the WATER TORTURE PM dare from the author of my current dare. He knew I had an early morning and was nice enough to specify that I didn't need to complete the dare immediately. This left me with a conundrum, use my early morning as an excuse and wait till I was less sensitive to complete the dare or let the chips fall were they may. I decided that 15 minutes would not put me that far behind schedule. 

First I completed my 4 remaining edges in the shower. I'm sure no one will be shoked to learn that I edged very quickly. Then I moved on to the WATER TORTURE dare.  

I used my spreader to make sure my clit was exposed and then tied a spreader bar between my knees to make sure I wouldn't be temped to close my legs. 

I didn't even last 5 minutes. The first two orgasms where good and happened rather quickly. After that though keeping the spray aimed at my clit was torture. After the third orgasm it was worse. For the 3 minutes following my third orgasm I just wanted it to end. It didn't feel good any more. It just felt like too much, until it did starting feeling good again. I ended up cumming a final time with 5 seconds left to spare on the timer. 

So that's another 4 penalty days for me. The one small mercy was that yesterday was not a punishment day.

Tomorrow's punishment schedule:

Spank my pussy hard 50 times with a flogger. (4 sessions). 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment