Translate

Monday 26 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 15 - Denial

Day 15:
  •     May wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 7
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     3 sessions of 50 hard spanks on my wet bottom with a brush
  •     Denial

Saturday, I ended up sleeping in fairly late, again. My denial pet and I talked. He was starting to find the daily spankings a little much. So we (I) decided we'd switch things up. After his 15 minutes of morning masturbation, he'll flip a coin. If the coin lands on heads he has to spank his balls 50 times. If it lands on tails he will milk his prostate for 20 minutes. After he finished his 10 edges, I rolled a 7 for him (No orgasm, plus an additional 5 edges.)

Before bed, I spanked my ass 150 times with a flogger. Then I used the Magic Wand to edge myself several times over the next couple of hours.

Sunday's punishment schedule:
3 sessions spanking my ass 50 times with a flogger or belt.


Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment