Translate

Monday 26 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 16 - Denial

Day 16:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     Wear a butt plug for 6 hours (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 7
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     3 sessions of 50 hard spanks on my wet bottom with a flogger.
  •     Denial

My denial pet, ended up flipping heads. His balls were very sore when he was done. I rolled for him again. The lucky boy ended up getting a 6 (Which became a full orgasm after his 15th day of the dice game. And he thought he'd never get that far. Silly boy) 

Before bed, I spanked my ass 150 times with a heavy flogger again. Then I I edged in the shower. I tried to wear a butt plug to bed, but couldn't manage.

Tomorrow's punishment schedule:
3 sessions were 1 clothespin/clamp is attached to my clit and 2 on each pussy lip for 20 minutes.  

Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment