Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 4 - Denial - Fail

Well yesterday should have been a fairly easy day

Day 4:
  • May wear panties (Optional)
  • No butt plug - (Optional)
  • Number of edges 10
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds 
  • 2 sessions spanking my bare clit 175 times.
  • Denial
350 clit spanks was a fairly high number, but not as harsh as it could have been. Edges had to be held longer, but not as bad as difficult as 90 seconds. 

I got up late yesterday. Mostly do to some neighbour drama. For some bizarre reason someone decided to bang on the down stairs neighbour at 3:00 AM. I'm not on the second floor. I sleep with an Air Conditioner running in my bedroom. Yet, somehow this person managed to wake me up. I sleep through thunder storms. Maybe I wasn't sleeping as deeply because of the butt plug. Who knows.  At any rate I didn't get anything done yesterday morning. 

I got home fairly late again and responded with my Denial pet's message on Kik. He rolled a seven yesterday. Poor baby, that's denial and an extra 5 edges. He is excited about the fact that I'm in denial too and asked if he could contribute extra edges. It seemed hypocritical to say no when I've been teasing him so hard so I agreed. I then warmed up some dinner and wrote my daily post while I waited for him to respond.  

Then I reviewed my private messages on GetDare and saw that I got a CLIT SPIN PM. This dare involves holding a spin brush to my clit for 15 minutes. The spin brush cannot be removed. I contemplated not doing it. I contemplated removing the spin brush if I got into trouble and just PMing the requester for a punishment, but that felt like cheating both on the PM dare and on my current dare. 

The fine gentleman who created the dare for me had anticipated this provision. The dare has penalties built in for both not completing the required tasks and for cumming. The dare has penalty days attached. Penalty days are always denial and always include a medium to hard punishment. If I don't complete all assigned tasks punishments are doubled and a denial day is added to my denial period. If I cum on a denial day either accidentally or with a partner my punishment is tripled and I have to add a penalty

I decided I needed to do the PM dare and try my best to hold back and I managed for almost 13 minutes, but somewhere around the 12:30 minute mark I couldn't hold the orgasm back any longer. Then I had to leave the brush spinning as my orgasm faded. It was on their long enough for the contractions to start a second time.

I did reach out the dares creator and confessed my lapse. He and I discussed it and agreed that while it's fine to decline a dare requiring me to orgasm because I'm in denial, that I can't forgo PM dares. In other words if I get 4 CLIT SPINS in a day I have to complete them and face the consequences. He also specified that each orgasm with result in a penalty day. That's scary considering what could happen if I receive that dare multiple times, but fair. One small mercy if I have an accident on a non-punishment day, I don't have any punishment to triple.

I also told him that after reading I toyed with the idea of adding another PM dare that will likely result it an unwilling orgasm. He liked the idea and asked that I post the dare. So this was added:

WATER TORTURE [Mild, strong] [Cold] - PM me this and I'll aim the spray of my shower head at my clit for 15 minutes. Mild is a teasing misting spray. Strong is targeted massaging spray. Add cold and I will need to use cold water when applying the spray.

This doesn't always make me cum within 15 minutes, but I'm assuming that the hornier I become the more effective it will be. 

We did agree that I would suspend WATER TORTURE and CLIT SPIN when my penalty phase starts so that I have to go through the punishment phase as denial.

I checked Kik again and my Denial pet had responded giving me an extra 10 edges and 100 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. I thanked it him, but let him know about my mishap. He's asked if he could punish me. Again no wanting to feel like a complete hypocrite, I said yes. 

His punishment? 30 minutes with the Spin Brush a day until my next orgasm. Luckily he did specify that I could remove it. The catch I have to add a minute each time I edge and remove it. Also the edges do not count towards my daily required edges. In addition 100 blows to my pussy with a flogger and 100 to clit with a wooden spoon each day. 

While all this was happening I got a PM dare to clamp my clit for 10 minutes (CLIT CLAMP). 

So that left me with:
  • 200 spanks to my pussy with a flogger
  • 1150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 20 edges
  • 10 minutes with my clit clamped
  • 30 plus minutes with the spin brush.      
I started with the 200 pussy whips and the first 100 clit spanks. Then I moved to the Spin Brush wanting to get it out of the way. I ended up edging 6 times. Making me have to use it for 36 minutes. It's much easier to take when you're allowed to move the damn thing away for a moment let me tell you. 

I then started in on the remaining clit spanks. At first I did 175 at a time, edging with the magic wand or the tooth brush between spank sessions. Soon though my pussy and clit hurt so much that I couldn't take 175 at one time. and had to gradually reduce to 100. I decided to clamp my clit just before I applied the final 100. By that point my clit was so tender that the clamp barely bothered me. The ten minutes it was on provided a respite from the spankings. I was sore and soaking wet by the time I had delivered the last set of spankings. I was also still 5 edges short of my total.

I then received another PM dare from the requester of the CLIT SPIN, I'd thanked them earlier and told them that their dare had forced me out of my denial. They gave me 10 minutes with my nipples and clit clamped, followed by IcyHot to my clit and another 10 minutes of clamping. By then it was so late that I deferred to tonight. which was probably for the best given how tender I already was. 

I finished the night by completing the remaining edges in the shower. Now I'm off to deliver today's punishment. 

I will be letting people know my punishment schedule for the next day in my post starting now. So that anyone who decides they want to give me forced PM dares will know if an orgasm will result in additional punishment. I'll also be posting a post with the list of my PM dares.

For those keeping score at home, my post are amount the previous day. That's simply because they take time to write and I don't want to stay up all night doing it. The next day's punishment will be for the date I specify. Today is a no punishment day. Tomorrow, September 15th is also a non punishment day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment