Translate

Monday 12 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 2 - Denial

Yesterday was a fairly easy day with regard to the dare.

Day 2:
  • No panties (Optional)
  • Wear a butt plug - No (Optional)
  • Number of edges 10
  • 2 edges must be held for 30 seconds. 
  • Denial 
I don't normally wear panties at home anyway, just usually lounge pants. So that part was easy.  Then edges also wasn't bad considering I was off yesterday. To top it off I only had to hold then for 30 seconds. Admittedly, I still have problems holding, but 30 seconds I can do. 

Because I'd been neglecting GetDare, I still owed 300 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. I delivered 100 of those first thing in the morning and then edged through out the day. 

My Pet ended rolling a 9 yesterday (Spank your cock 50 times before orgasm, then ruin the orgasm). I let him roll for the number of spanks and he rolled a 54. He really didn't enjoy spanking his cockhead, but still came very quickly. He did let go of his cock like a good boy as soon as he started cumming. He did insist on ruining his orgasm early in the day and ended up being a horny mess by the end of the day. 

As the end of the night approached, I still had another 200 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. And then I got another PM for 150 more pussy whips. The gracious gentleman who gave me the first 300 was gallant enough to give me the options to defer my last 200 from him to today, but ultimately I decided to do all 350. I got a PM dare to insert a plug covered in Vick's up my ass for 15 minutes and did that as I whipped my pussy. My pussy and clit were aching by time I was done, but I was also dripping. I then showered and finished my remaining edges and then some.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment