Translate

Saturday 24 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 13 - Denial - Failed

Day 13:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 7
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     No Punishment
  •     Denial

Apologies for not posting yesterday. It was a friends birthday and I didn't gfet home until later and by then I was just to tired.  Thursday was another early day at the office. So no time to play before I left for work. I played with the puppy for about an hour after I got home from work. Then I cooked myself a small steak for dinner and watched some TV.

My pet has started his day with  10 and 71 spanks which he delivered with a wooden spoon. That evening he completed his 10 daily required edges and then rolled an 7. That is denial and 5 additional edges.

I received a clit clamp dare and a water torture dare. I got into the shower and completed my 7 edges before doing my PM dares. After I'd finished edging 7 times using the shower I clamped my clit for 10 minutes. I was very sensitive after I removed the clamp. I aimed the stream from the shower head directly at my pussy and ended up cumming 3 times. 


Friday's punishment schedule:
No punishment


Penalty Days to date: 15 

No comments:

Post a Comment