Translate

Tuesday 13 September 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 3 - Denial

Yesterday was a little more challenging. 

Day 3:
  • No panties (Optional)
  • Wear a butt plug for 12 hours - (Optional)
  • Number of edges 5
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds. 
  • Clamp my nipples twice for 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes of the clamps reapplied at a 90 degree angle.
  • Denial  

Had to be at work fairly early, so didn't get anything done before I left. Didn't end up getting home from work until almost 7:30 PM, had to take care of a few things like walking the dog and checking the mail. It was past 8 by the time I was able to slip a small butt plug into my asshole. This meant I had to sleep while plugged. 

I applied the nipple clamps and that was so much harder than spanking my pussy or clit 
I have to do 20 minutes next weekend and am dreading it. 

My Denial Pet ended up rolling a 5. The good news he gets a ruined orgasm. The bad news he had to spank his cockhead 50 times with a wooden spoon before he came. He also had to follow his ruined orgasm with another cock spanking. We decided to test the theory that the spanking his cockhead before applying the toothpaste would hurt more. Apparently it does. Of course he still came, but his poor cock very sore and sensitive. And then he delivered the other 50 wacks to his cockhead with the wooden spoon

After that I asked him to edge another 2 times. His cockhead was very tender and hypersensitive and he didn't think he'd be able to manage. But after masturbating for a few minutes touching only his shaft he managed to edge again. He then edged again playing with his cockhead on every stroke. Such a good boy. 

He begged to be able to have another ruined orgasm and I decided to give him 15 minutes to cum by playing with his prostate. Apparently he wasn't quite ready to cum yet. Poor thing. 

Once that was done I clamped up my nipples and edged myself with the magic wand. I did manage to hold my edge  for the 90 seconds. Probably because of the pain in may nipples. I was also able to edge a second time for 90 seconds.

I then ended up edging  in the shower a few other times in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment