Translate

Thursday 14 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 3 of 30 - Ruined Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Mental tally: 8
  • Physical Inventory: 2
  • Number of spanks: 8
  • Implement(s): 9 (Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered:  5  (Over underwear double the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 11 (Hard
Edged right after waking with a vibrator and the Magic Wand, then again a couple of times in the shower after putting Icy-Hot on my clit before heading out to work. Not nearly as turned on has I was during my first orgasm denial dare, probably because I don't have the uncertainty of daily rolls, and those tiny possibilities that I might get to cum. This time I know exactly when.

Ended up being really tired from work and again, just did house work with no additional kink. All chores complete, but I still did manage to earn myself 48 swats for leaving things laying around. I was lucky I rolled over underwear, because I was not feeling a bare bottom spanking.

I bought a Zeus Arcana Vibe Wand a few weeks back. It's basically a Hitachi Magic Wand, but with electrostim. I honestly have trouble standing the socks, it's something I'll have to train myself to accept. I thought this would be an excellent way to torture my clit.  I was right, I couldn't stand even the lowest electro setting and had to switch to giving myself manual shocks, even then I was only able to take a couple of minutes. I think it's more a mental block than anything else considering some of the things I've done to my clit.

Once I'd done that I ended up edging in the shower again before finally ruining another orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment