Translate

Friday 8 July 2016

Teasing/Edging lots, Orgasm Zero

Even though I finished the last day of my denial dare yesterday I've decided not to allow myself an orgasm today. When I first joined GetDare I received some Forced Orgasm dares that I wasn't able to complete because I was in denial. I was punished for waiting, but still required to complete the dares after my denial period was over. It seems I miscalculated and thought today was the last day of my dare. Since I committed to doing the dares on Saturday, I've decided to stay in denial an extra day. I could come tonight, but I think the dares will be that much more effective if I don't orgasm tonight.

Of course since I don't have anything thing prohibiting me touching myself today I decided to test teasing myself with the Magic Wand on low. I did manage to stand it without cumming, though I didn't tease for a very long time since I needed to get ready for work. I also edged myself twice using the shower head. 

I ended up supper horny all through work today. I had to pick up a package after work and decided to go to the messenger service with Ben-Wa balls inside me. 

Once I got home, I got to work doing my chores. I only had three today, because honestly one ended up being far less time consuming than I thought. I tried out Housework Punishment V2 for the first time and lets just say I'm glad I wasn't required to roll for failing to do chores. 

Housework Punishment V2:

Complete chores while: 9 - Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub. 
Mental tally: 6
Physical Inventory:5
Number of spanks: 6
Implement(s):9.  Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle
How punishment is delivered: 8.  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
Severity of punishment: 7. Half  Medium/Half Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment