Translate

Friday 1 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Pre-Dare part 2

Got home from work and rolled how I’d do my chores and rolled an 8 again (small butt plug covered in vapor rub). Since I wasn’t forbidden from touching myself I decided to use a crotch rope to to keep it in and to tease myself as I went about my chores. Happy to report all other chores for Thursday were successfully completed.

After I was done I decided to take advantage of the fact that I was allowed to touch myself. I used my Hitachi on the crotch rope. Then decided to give myself a preview of some of the punishments. I clamped both my pussy lips, spanked my pussy with a wooden spoon and clamped my pussy. I also used the tooth brush on my clit for a while. I couldn’t do that for very log though since it brought me very close to coming.

Finally I decided to use Tabasco on my clit again and to sleep it the crotch rope with the small butt plug inserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment