Translate

Thursday 7 July 2016

Housework Punishment 2.0 - Housework through Self-Spanking Discipline

I've made a great start with the house work. Since I decided to start this, I've managed to complete all chores I've assigned to myself except for one day. I have however come home tired and considered just taking the damned punishment. The problem is that the punishments aren't severe enough to make them a real deterrent.

So I've decided to power up the house work punishments. Hopefully not so much that I can't manage
them if I do stumble. I've tried to load the worse implements on the rolls that are statistically likely. I do have to roll punishments there is an excellent chance I'm ending up with a very sore backside. I also put some fairly harsh punishments in less likely rolls, just to increase the risk. 

I also noticed that I have a bad habit of not picking up after myself. So I'm incorporating a standing punishment for that as part of version 2. I will start using this version tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

___________________________________________________________________________

Housework Punishment 2.0:

BEFORE CHORES:

Roll 2 die to determine how I’ll do the chores

2-   Wearing a small butt plug.
3-   Wearing a big butt plug.
4-   Hobbled.
5-   Hobbled, wearing small butt plug.
6-   Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug.
7-   Naked
8-   Wearing small butt plug covered in vapor rub.
9-   Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub.
10- Gagged.
11- Alternate wearing/removing nipple clamps every 20 minutes.
12- Naked, gagged, cuffed, hobbled, wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub.

If you are unable to locate an item mentioned above or unable to use one for whatever reason roll for a punishment. Then roll again to see how you’ll do your chores. You should roll this before any chore session. (If you do chores in the morning and evening you would roll before each session.)

PICKING UP AFTER YOURSELF:
 Keep a mental tally of every time you forget to put something back in it's place. At the end of the day do an inventory of of everything that is not in its proper place.

Roll a punishment ignoring the multiplier for number of swats. 

Number of blow:
  • If your mental tally is higher use that number, congratulations you're learning to pick up after yourself. 
  • If the mental tally is lower than your end of day inventory combine those two numbers. 
  • If the tally are the same deliver that number of blows.
PUNISHMENT:
2 Roll the die to determine the implement. 

2.  Ruler
3.  Flogger
4.  Belt
5.  Ping Pong Paddle
6.  Ridding crop
7.  Bathbrush
8.  Hand, followed by flogger
9.  Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle
10. Bathbrush flat side, followed by bathbrush bristle side
11. Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged.
12. Re-roll dice X times and use all those implements. X being the number of times you forgot to put things away today.

 Roll dice to determine the number of blows X5. If you rolled a selection with multiple implements you must complete the number of swats with each implements. If you missed a chore the previous day double today’s punishment.

Roll to determine how the punishment will be delivered.

2.  Over pants
3.  Over underwear
4.  Wearing thong    
5.  Over underwear double the punishment
6 . Bare wet bottom
7.  Bare bottom
8.  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
9.  Bare Bottom double the punishment.
10. On tits.
11. Bare Bottom triple the punishment
12. Bare button, roll an additional implement.

Roll to determine the strength of the blows:


2. Mild
3. Mild
4. Medium
5. Medium
6. Medium
7. Half  Medium/Half Hard
8. Half Medium/Half Hard
9. Half Medium/Half Hard
10. Hard
11. Hard
12. Hard


 

No comments:

Post a Comment