Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 15 of 30 - Ruined Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 4 (Hobbled)
  • Mental tally: 1
  • Physical Inventory: 6
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 4 (Belt)
  • How punishment is delivered: 11 (Bare Bottom triple the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment:  3 (Mild)
Half way there! Which is good, because I'm not really feeling it anymore. Weirdly enough it's the fact that the denial just isn't frequent enough. I know when I'm back in denial that I'll be complaining about the opposite.

Spent way too long chatting yesterday. I need to be stricter with time limits. Aside from that I edged and had a ruined orgasm just before bed. By that point it had because so late it was almost a chore in and of itself. 

Speaking of which I did manage to complete all of those go me! I part it was because I didn't set up a very large list, but at least it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment