Translate

Monday 11 July 2016

Take that mother nature

Housework Punishment V2:

Complete chores while:
  • Morning roll - 6  (Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug)
  • Afternoon roll - 10 (Gagged)
  • Mental tally: 7
  • Physical Inventory: 2
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 6 (Ridding Crop)
  • How punishment is delivered:  5  (Over underwear double the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 6 (Medium)
I had a busy day yesterday. So much so, that I didn't feel like doing anything today. I played a little to hard and for the first time putting a plug up my ass hindered me doing my chores as apposed to encouraging it. I decided to take a warm bath edge a couple of time and then to try a ruined orgasm. 

Finally got myself out of bed around and started working around 3:30 PM. Which probably explains why I wasn't done until 10:30. But I'm happy to report that I completed all chores today, Including evicting a family of squirrels from my BBQ. 

 I've been wondering what do do now that I finished my first dare and have decided to try another dice dare. This one sets up a CUM CALENDAR

I decided to leave it to fate and was disappointed when I rolled a 2 or easy mode. Below is what I rolled for the month. I've decided to make things more interesting that I'll edge at least 3 times a day, regardless of whether or not I'm assigned to cum that day. I'll also punish my clit any day that I'm allowed to come. 

Day 1 - July 11th: Denial
Day 2- July 12th: Ruined
Day 3- July 13th: Ruined
Day 4 -July 14th: Denial
Day 5 - July 15th: Denial
Day 6 - July 16th: Orgasm
Day 7 - July 17th: Denial
Day 8 - July 18th: Orgasm
Day 9 - July 19th: Denial
Day 10- July 20th: Orgasm
Day 11- July 21st: Ruined
Day 12- July 22nd: Orgasm
Day 13-July 23rd: Orgasm
Day 14-July 24th: Denial
Day 15- July 25th: Ruined
Day 16-July 26th:Orgasm
Day 17-July 27th: Orgasm
Day 18-July 28th: Orgasm
Day 19-July 29th: Ruined
Day 20- July 30th: Denial
Day 21-July 31th: Orgasm
Day 22-August 1st: Orgasm
Day 23-August 2nd: Orgasm
Day 24-August 3rd: Denial
Day 25-August 4th: Denial
Day 26-August 5th: Ruined
Day 27-August 6th: Orgasm
Day 28-August 7th: Denial
Day 29-August 8th: Orgasm
Day 30-August 9th: Orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment