Translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 18 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
Punishment 1:
  • Implement(s): 3 (Ridding crop)
  • Rolled 7:
  • Number of spanks: 35
  • How punishment is delivered: 3  (Over underwear)
  • Severity of punishment: 3 (Mild)
Punishment 2:
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • Rolled 8:
  • Number of spanks: 40
  • How punishment is delivered: 6  (Bare wet bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 3 (Mild)
Punishment 3:
  • Mental tally: 2
  • Physical Inventory: 8
  • Number of spanks: 10
  • Implement(s): 4 (Belt)
  • How punishment is delivered: 7  (Bare Bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 5 (Medium)
Thursday started out pretty good. One of my Getdare friends sent me a clit spanking the night before, with a special request that I complete one first thing in the morning and one right before going to sleep. So the first thing I did was spank my clit 50 times with a wooden spoon, followed by edging with the magic wand. Then I went off to work.

And now we come to the source of my recent absence. I decided to upgrade my cell phone on Tuesday. I've been using a corporate cell for the last few years and decided I wanted to untangle my work and personal lives. I have my home phone, cable and internet with the same company. When I went in they offered me an upgrade to my current internet package which I accepted. (Faster download speeds and all.) It required me to bring in my old modem and switch it with a newer model, which I did. Unfortunately the modem they gave me ended up being a lemon. After an hour and a half of with tech support on the phone we couldn't get the plug and play modem working. So that left me with just the data plan on my cell phone for the night. 

Obviously all the time with the ISP on the phone, put me well behind on my chores. I ended up not having time to do two chores. I looks like fate decided to give me a break since I didn't roll anything like triple punishments or multiple implements. 

I ended up staying up incredibly late finishing up what chores I could. By the time I came to completing the rest of my edges and my orgasm it was almost a chore. I ended up delivering my remaining 100 clit spankings and then just edging and coming in the shower. 

On the domme side of the universe did briefly touch base with a sub in need of some punishment using kick before I left for work. If anyone from get dare has the opportunity to add a day of denial before midnight on July 30th to the this thread it would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment