Translate

Saturday 23 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 12 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 5 (Hobbled, wearing small butt plug.)
  • Mental tally: 6
  • Physical Inventory: 7
  • Number of spanks: 13
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • How punishment is delivered: 5  (Over underwear double the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 7 (Half Medium/Half Hard)
First things first, I've decided the Clit/Tit busting challenge is too intense for me right now. As an alternative, I will spank my clit 50 times with a wooden spoon if someone replies any post with the words CLIT SPANK on a day that I'm scheduled to orgasm during the Cum Calendar dare. My orgasm schedule is here. Note that I'm in the Eastern Standard Time. I already have this posted on GetDare and Kink Talk and received the instruction once already today, but neglected to publish it here. As a punishment I'll double the amount of blows until my next denial period starts on Sunday for any messages coming from Blogspot or tumbler.

Now as for the rest happy to report that my new bed is here and setup! I stayed up to late last night and ended up waking up late. As a result I neglected my edges this morning, but made up for it after work. I did complete all my chores, but managed to get 13 spanks to my bottom for leaving things laying around. Guess I've been distracted.

In addition to the 50 smacks to my clit, I also received a dare involving my clit, toothpaste and and electric toothbrush. It was lovely and I'm super sensitive now. Plan on spanking my clit one more time, having my Orgasm and heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment