Translate

Friday 15 July 2016

Cum Calandar Dare - Day 4 of 30 - Denial

Housework Punishment V2: 

Punishment 1:
  • Number of spanks: 45
  • Rolled an 9x5= 45
  • Implement(s): 9 (Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered:  8  (Bare Bottom with tits clamped)
  • Severity of punishment: 7 (Half  Medium/Half Hard)  
Punishment 2:
  • Mental tally: 4
  • Physical Inventory: 2
  • Number of spanks: 4
  • Implement(s): 8 (Hand, followed by flogger)
  • How punishment is delivered:  12  (Bare button, roll an additional implement.) 
  •  Implement(s): 12 (Re-roll dice X times and use all those implements. X being the number of times you forgot to put things away today.)
  • Implement(s): 8 (Hand, followed by flogger)  
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush
  • Inplement(s): 8 (Hand, followed by flogger)  
  • Implement(s): 6 - (Ridding crop)
  •  Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • Severity of punishment: 12 (Hard
Yesterday was a denial day. My alarm clock didn't go off so I didn't end up taking the time to edge yesterday morning. I did my first 4 chores successfully and then started in on my fourth only to realize that I was just to tire to complete and decided to take the punishment. I rolled 45 swats and then a multiple implement punishment. Then I rolled for my additional punishment for not cleaning up after myself and my 4 swats somehow turned into 28. All and all 163 blows to my bottom. I was very sore afterwards. 

Once that was done I took a shower and edged repeatedly using the shower head before going to sleep.  Still not feeling the overwhelming hornyness I was feeling during the first dare. I'm in denial again today so hopefully that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment