Translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 17 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 7  (Naked)
  • Mental tally: 10
  • Physical Inventory: 1
  • Number of spanks: 10
  • Implement(s): 4 (Belt)
  • How punishment is delivered: 7  (Bare bottom)
  •  Severity of punishment: 9 (Half Medium/Half Hard)
It's been so long that I barely remember remember. Fortunately I wrote someone a fairly detailed PM. So I can tell you exactly how I came on Wednesday. House work tasks weer all finished on Wenesday and I only received a minor punishment for not putting things away.

Since it was an Orgasm day I received 150 Clit Spanks from KinkTalk and GetDare members.I delivered these before my orgasm and they made my clit deliciously sore and sensitive.

To Orgasm I put a vibrator covered in tiger balm up my ass and set it to high. I tied my legs to my spreader bar, then smeared more balm on my clit and put a rabbit vibe in my pussy. I also set this vibe to a high pulsating setting. After that I set a timer to 1 hour and hand cuffed and blindfolded myself.

I came several times this way and was extremely over sensitive by the time I was finished, but forced myself to take an additional Orgasm using my Magic Wand. I was extremely intense.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment