Translate

Monday 4 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 3 of 7 - part 2

After being taken through a lovely guided masturbation session, which managed to relax me and motivate me at the same time I managed to complete 2 out of my 5 chores. Honestly when I wrote them up for the day I knew I was being heavy handed and would probably have to roll some punishments. I was out with friends and was fairly certain I wouldn't be able to complete unless I cam home super early. Hopefully I can complete all my chores today and not have to roll for a double punishment.

Since I opted to party and masturbate instead of doing my chores I rolled the following.

Chore 1:
  1. Implement = 3 Ruler
  2. Number of swats = 2x5
  3. How = 4 over underwear double the swats so 20.
  4. Strength = 5 Medium
Chore 2: 
  1. Implement = 4 Belt
  2. Number of swats = 3x5
  3. How = 2 over underwear
  4. Strength = 4 Mild
Chore 3:
  1. Implement = 3 Ruler
  2. Number of swats = 1x5
  3. How = 2 over underwear
  4. Strength = 6 Hard
 So 50 swats in all over the underwear, not really bad at all. I'm thinking I need to raise the intensity on the punishments. We'll see.

After that was done used the shower-head to masturbate again. Even with the water turned to cold it was a challenge not cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment