Translate

Monday 18 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 7 of 30 - Denial

  • Complete chores while: 9  (Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub)
  • Mental tally: 2
  • Physical Inventory: 5
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 5 (Ping Pong Paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered: 7  (Bare bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 11 (Hard)

 Today was a denial day. As a follow-up punishment to yesterday's dare I had to wear a knotted crotch rope with the knots covered in Icy-Hot. Good God did it burn. Though it eventually subsided it did keep going throughout the day leaving me over sensitive and extremely horny. I took my dog out for a walk this morning and nearly came from the friction of the knotted rope rubbing against my clit. I kept the torture going for over 10 hours. Though I didn't manage to keep the butt plug in quite that long. I think I might still be a little sensitive from yesterday.

Even though I felt like I was on a razors edge most of the day I managed not to cum. I even edged some additional times by applying the Magic wand to the top of the crotch rope and feeling the vibrations slide down the rope. Needless to say those edges were quick to arrive and I wasn;t able to hold them very long. 

Somehow through all of this I managed to complete all the chores on my list, plus a couple of loads of laundry I was going to put on tomorrow's list.

I paddled my bottom with the ping pong paddle, my most hatted and loved spanking implement. I seem to be slipping on my mental tally's. I think that might just be fatigue. Or maybe I subconsciously want more spankings?  After I finished my punishment, I hoped in the shower and edged again. 

Tomorrow is an orgasm day. Not sure I can handle something like Saturday's ordeal again, so I might just edge throughout the day, spank my clit and cum before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment