Translate

Monday 25 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 14 of 30 - Denial

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 7 (Naked)
  • Mental tally: 3
  • Physical Inventory: 4
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 9 (Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered: 8  (Bare Bottom with tits clamped)
  • Severity of punishment: 6 (Medium)
Yesterday was pretty tame. Managed my 3 edges pretty easily yesterday and all my chores plus emptying out the car, despite attending a bridal shower in in the afternoon. My daily punishment wasn't even that bad.

I probably spent more time than I should have chatting online, which certainly didn't help with my level of arousal, oops. Oh well, as luck would have it I get to cum today (even though I have to ruin it).  Really do need to figure out what I'm going to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment