Translate

Sunday 31 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 20 of 30 - Denial

Was supposed to be driving up to my sister's for vacation yesterday, but ended up spending way to much time making up for my lost day of internet and called her to let her know I'd be coming today instead. 

Didn't really have chores scheduled yesterday since I wasn't supposed to be here. Just did dishes and washed the floor so I wouldn't be coming back to a mess, which will be a new experience. Didn't really bother with clean up punishments either although now that I'm looking around I think I'll administer one before leaving. 

Yesterday was a denial day, I spent the first half flexing my domme muscles. Hey I can;t cum why should they? Also somehow teasing guys when I'm in denial makes me even more horny. I also ended up having a really nice chat with one the boys once all the internet sex was over. A little weird to go from ordering someone to give themselves spankings and edges to discussing world affairs, but that's exactly what happened and it was really nice. 

The rest of the day I spent chatting with an online dom, who is going to be helping me with what comes next. He also had me edge several times and kindly provided me with some additional clit spankings. He gave me permission to orgasm multiple time, right after the calendar flipped over. I normally don't do that. I generally wait until I wake up on the orgasm day, tease and edge myself throughout the day and then orgasm before bed, but how could I say no to such a nice order? Especially when the clit spanking he had me administer right before left me so sensitive. 

Well I need to shower and pack the car, now. Will try to keep posting while I'm away, but obviously some posts may be more sparse than others. I'm also going to try to keep up with my edges, orgasms and clit spankings, but some days it just may not be possible to get the privacy to do them. Rest assured that anything I cannot complete will be carried over. And has a penalty any carry overs will result in an additional clit spanking. Any clit spanking I can't complete will be doubled, so to those you have been sending through GetDare please do continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment