Translate

Saturday 2 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 2 of 7

Happy to report I completed all the chores I’d assigned myself yesterday despite setting up an account on getdare. It did take me the larger part of the day though. Walking around with my legs hobbled, for that long was a workout in and of itself. My legs still feel sore, but I’m not sure if that’s do to being on my feet more than usual or because I was forced to take such tiny shuffling steps.
I received some lovely dares yesterday which I’ll be competing once this round is over. They are certainly not doing anything to help my level of frustration. Needless to say I was extremely horny by the time I got to bed.

I don’t know what I would have done if I’d rolled anything higher than 15 minutes for my punishment! I got so close to the edge it was ridiculous. I used a spin brush for the dare, but had to turn it off periodically and just scrub myself with the stiff little bristles. Even then I had to alternate between running the toothbrush across my clit and pussy lips, because it was just too much and was bringing me too close. At one point I even tried fucking myself with the brush, but well lets just say that really didn’t help my predicament. Another 5 minutes and I’m sure I would have cum. Still very aroused this morning.

Day 2 Rolls:
  • Rolled a 3 again (1 punishment, no other touching.).
  • Rolled another 3 for my punishment roll. ("No touching your clit with your fingers for this dare. Get an ice cube and melt it against your clit. After that, put clamp on your clit for 2 minutes. Spank your clit ten times after removing the peg. Wait a few minutes; melt another ice cube on it. Pull up your pants and go about your day (or night). This punishment may be done at a time of your choosing.")
  • Rolls an 8 for my housework kink (Small butt plug covered in vapour rub). 
Only have a couple of chores lined up for today, but have plans with friends this afternoon so want to get an early start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment