Translate

Sunday 3 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 3 of 7

Managed to finish all my chores yesterday, plus completed a dare a getdare member sent me. I won't go into much detail since the details are between the two of us, but lets just say it left both my asshole and my bottom where smarting afterwards. And this was after completing my chores and errands while where a butt plug covered in Vicks Vaporub.

 After all of that I completed my punishment roll before heading to an overnight BBQ. The ice was worse than I'd imagined. I expected it to numb me, but it had the opposite effect and made my clit really sensitive. It was a relief to put the clamp on.

Rolled for my OD in my tent this AM and got a 9 (Touch yourself however, whenever, and wherever you like today. Just don’t orgasm.) Played with myself a bit, but it was honestly pretty halfhearted. I'm hungover and just really didn't feel like it.

Only just got home and haven't touched my chores for today. Which I knew would be a risk when I wrote them up last night. Rolled a 6 for my chores which means I have to do them hobbled and wearing a large butt plug. For the first time since this started I'm considering just taking the punishment.

Seems awful though considering how much I've gotten accomplished since I started all this. I'm allowed to touch myself today, so maybe I'll use a crotch rope to motivate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment