Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 10 of 30 - Orgasm


Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 5  (Hobbled, wearing small butt plug.) 
Punishment 1:
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • Rolled 6:
  • Number of spanks: 30
  • How punishment is delivered: 5  (Over underwear double the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 5 (Medium)
Punishment 2:
  • Mental tally: 6
  • Physical Inventory: 1
  • Number of spanks: 6
  • Implement(s): 5 (Ping Pong Paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered: 7  (Bare Bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 7 (Half Medium/Half Hard)
A third of the way there! I edged, as usual when I first woke up this morning and again in the shower. Ran some errands after work. The saga of my air conditioner continues, On Monday I drove out to the Purolator depot to pick up the package as per the instructions on the little card. The depot it on the other end of town a good 12 Km away. Not that big a deal, but still an inconvenience, I told myself it was my fault for not refreshing the tracking on their website and realizing it would be delivered on Saturday. When I got there the girl informed me that they attempted to delivered that day and that it wouldn't be available until the next day. I stayed calm and said no the attempted delivery was on Saturday and that the instructions on the drop-off card said the package would be available on Monday after 12:00 PM. She looked in her computer again and I was informed that the package was still on the truck. No "I'm sorry you had to drive out here for no reason" or "I'll look into why that happened for you". Nice customer service. The next day I had a dentist appointment so couldn't go back out there. Ended up going back out there yesterday only to realize that this thing was much bigger than I expected. I ended up asking them to re-deliver it. So I'm working from home again today.(Which means more daytime teasing breaks!)

Once I finally got home I edged using the Magic Wand, before starting dinner. I completed all my chores except one. Because I'm working from home today I didn't complete my pack lunch chore (part of my stop eating out all the time initiative or worse out of the vending machine at work!), that earned me an extra punishment. The dice thankfully were kind to me and I ended up with just under 70 smacks, just enough to cause a sting.

Once that was done I decided to punish my clit using the Arcana again. That thing freaks me out. Honnestly, I think my unit is defective, it seems to chock even when the electricity isn't turned on which as far as I know it shouldn't do. It makes me reticent to use it. I've contacted the manufacturer with my concerns. Anyway after that  edged one more time before giving myself an orgasm. On to day 11 Ruined Orgasm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment