Translate

Sunday 17 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 6 of 30 - Orgasm


  • Complete chores while: 9  (Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub)
  • Mental tally: 2
  • Physical Inventory: 5
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 6 (Ridding crop)
  • How punishment is delivered: 6  (Bare wet bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 4 (Medium)

 Yesterday was Orgasm day. Again I decided to spend the day teasing myself rather than having my Orgasm right away. I used a rabbit vibe to Edge myself first thing in the morning and the magic wand to do it a few more times throughout the day. And in addition to wearing a large butt plug covered in VapoRub while doing my chores I also added Ben-Wa balls to keep my pussy entertained. I even went out for errands wearing them.(Speaking of which guess when Purolator decided to show up, despite an estimated delivery time of Monday. Arggg!)

Did manage to complete my chores, though I had a relatively small number yesterday, mainly due to the fact that one of them was pretty large and time consuming. I did manage to due a couple of loads of laundry which were not on my list, so I'll take that as a win.

Once I was done I made dinner and went out for some more errands. I finally got home around 9:30 and got ready for my orgasm. Needless to say I was ready after a full day of edging and teasing.

For my orgasm, I re-did a previous dare that I failed. It involved me tied to a chair naked with a Icy-Hot covered but plug up my ass, sitting on the Magic Wand on high and with a vibrator set to high in my pussy. Vibrator is triple motor vibe, with g-pot stimulation and a small nub at the front with own motor which stimulates the clit. I set the vibrator to rapid pulse on all three simulators and set the timer for an hour. Oh my god! By the time I was done I had cum multiple times and was trembling. 
Since I still needed to punish my clit, I tied two clothes pegs, running the cord behind my back and attached them to my pussy lip to force them apart. I then flogged my pussy and clit 30 times. My flogger is pretty cheap so it wasn't really painful. After than was done I used a spinbrush electric  toothbrush (bristle side down) to bring myself to orgasm again. I was going to do more, but suddenly found that my legs were not working anymore. I was actually dizzy and stumbling when I tried to get up. I decided to let common sense prevail and have a nap. I didn't even take the dog out until 3 hour later!

I waited until this morning to apply my Housework punishment and double the number of swats because of it. I also had a nice edge in the shower. I'm back in denial for the day and pretty happy about it. Oh and as part of my punishment for failing the dare in the first place, I'll be wearing a knotted crotch rope covered in Icy-Hot for the day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment