Translate

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Get Dare Questionaire



One of my friends on Get Dare offered to design some teasing dares/tasks for me. I'm posting my answers here with his permission.

Can you avoid orgasm if teased by the magic wand on low?Before I started this I would have said absolutely, Now I'm honestly not sure.
Can you handle tiger balm or icy hot on your clit and how does it affect your hornyness?
Yes I can handle both, as for how it affect my hornyness it's one of the surest ways to get me off .

Do you like the taste of your own pussy? 

I'm pretty apathetic about that to be honest.

How long can you ride the edge of orgasm?

At the moment not very long, but hoping to train myself to do it longer.

Do you like hidden public?I'm on the fence for this one. I did go out out wearing a butt plug last weekend and that was decent. I definately don't want to do it around friends, family or co-workers.

Do you like wedgies?Not really. Again more apathy than dislike.

Do you like predicament bondage?I've never tried it, but I'll say yes based on what I've read.

Are you physically fit and in good shape?

Sadly Not really, my lifestyle is pretty sedentary. Something else I need to work on after my other situation gets under control

How long time can you handle forced orgasms with a vibe?Not very long without being restrained. 

How many orgasms can you get after each other.Not sure, I've never tested it out.

Do you get painfully sensitive after an orgasm?I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment