Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 8 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 6  (Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug)
  • Mental tally: 7
  • Physical Inventory: 4
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 9 (Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle)
  • How punishment is delivered: 11  (Bare Bottom triple the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 5 (Medium)
Yesterday, I edged in the shower before heading off to work. Then edged with the Magic wand as soon as I got home. Then I spanked my pussy 25 times with a wooden spoon. I then applied some Icy-Hot to my clit and spanked it 50 times, before edging again.

After I finished dinner, I lubed up my butt plug and slipped on my ankle cuff. Honestly at that point I thought I'd need to roll at least one if not 2 punishments. Somehow I managed to get everything done. At this point I've mostly finished cleaning and now have to move unto giving things away to charity. Still all and all I'm pretty happy with the results.


I did still manage to roll a triple implement, triple punishment for not picking up after myself. After that was done I decided to punish my clit again before having an orgasm. I spanked my clit another 50 times with the wooden spoon, added Icy-Hot and repeated the spanking. Once I finished spanking my clit, I edged in the shower, then repeated the clit spanking/Icy-Hot process before using the shower head to orgasm twice.   

Today I'm back on denial, before 4 days of orgasms. (Though one will be ruined).

No comments:

Post a Comment