Translate

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 5 of 7

Morning OD dare rolls:
  • Rolled a 9 (Touch yourself however, whenever, and wherever you like today. Just don’t orgasm.)

Housework punishment:
  • Rolled an 8 this morning (Wearing small butt plug covered in vapor rub). I would swear random.org was broken, except I used a dice app on my android tablet. 
  • Rolled another 8 this evening this time using random.org on my computer. I know the 6,7 and 8 are the most probable dice combinations, but seriously it feels like the universe wants that small plug up my ass. Not that I'm complaining. 
Since I was allowed to play with myself however I liked today as long as I didn't cum, I decided to add a crotch rope while I did my chores this morning. Once I'd finished my first chore I rewarded/teased myself by applying my Hitachi to the top of the crotch rope and letting the vibrations carry down the rope which was really good. 
 
After I completed my second morning chore. I hopped into the shower and put a vibe into my cunt at a low speed and teased myself with the shower head. I had to keep pulling the shower head away, but it was still incredible. Finally I finished up by removing the vibrator from cunt, shoving it up my ass and turning it to high. It felt really amazing and I definitely want to do it again

I switched things up this evening by inserting Ben-Wa balls into my cunt based on the suggestion of a Get Dare member, along with the VapoRum covered plug in my ass and went about my chores. I'm happy to report that I completed all chores today.

Of course that didn't save my ass. I was given a punishment on Get Dare which I could not complete until today because it involved edges. I did my best to deliver the smacks to my sit spot so that I'll really feel them when I sit down. My ass is still nice and sore. Of course the edges have made me horny has hell. 

I'm going to edge at least once more before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment