Translate

Sunday 24 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 13 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 7 (Naked)
  • Mental tally: 4
  • Physical Inventory: 16
  • Number of spanks: 18
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • How punishment is delivered: 12  (Bare button, roll an additional implement)
  • Severity of punishment: 8 (Half Medium/Half Hard)
  • Additional Implement: 6 (Ridding crop)
  • How punishment is delivered: 9  (Bare Bottom, double the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment:4 (Medium)
I was pretty lazy with edging yesterday. Woke up late and was pretty hungry so when right to making breakfast. Once that was done I used the Magic Wand for a while until I edged and then started doing house work in between corresponding with some of my sub-bier online friends. I also ended up pausing in the middle of the afternoon to help out an online friend who was looking for some guided masturbation, which set me back a couple of hours but made me extremely horny. Once we were done I realized I needed to go out to drop of a bag of clothes to charity before the place's drop-off center closed. I managed to get there a whole ten minutes before they closed for the day and then ran some additional errands. By the time I got back it was time to make dinner and I still had a couple of chores to complete. 

It was still fairly early though so I did manage to complete all my chores and have been managing to keep things mostly under control.

I received one clit spanking form GetDare, which I completed immediately. It made my clit super sensitive.I also spanked both my ass and my pussy with a new flogger I received in the mail on Friday. The original flogger I had came as part of a bondage set and really didn't have any heft to it at all. The new one is still fairly mild, but at least it can generate a decent sting. I have a third one coming in the mail which I'm hoping will be even better. 

Since yesterday was a weekend orgasm day I decided to do a little more than just edge and bring myself of in the shower (though I still did that anyway.) I decided to redo a previous dare with some modifications.
  1. I put a vibrating butt plug inside my ass and a pair of large stringed ben-was balls in my pussy. 
  2. Then I tied my legs to a spreader bar. 
  3. I covered my clit in toothpaste.
  4. Covered a rotating spin-brush electric toothbrush with more toothpaste and taped it in place over my clit bristle side down. I used a folded towel under the handle to keep the weight of the handle from pulling the bristles away from my clit. 
  5. Turned on the toothbrush
  6. Set the timer on my phone for an hour.
  7. Blind folded and hand-cuffed myself.
I would tell you how many times I came, but I honestly lost count after the 5th time or so. And OMG was I sensitive after it was done. Not too sensitive to edge 3 times in the shower later that night, but still very sensitive.  Frankly my clit is quivering just writing about it and of course today is a denial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment