Translate

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 16 of 30 - Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 6  (Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug.) 
Punishment 1:
  • Implement(s): 3 (Wooden Spoon)
  • Rolled 5:
  • Number of spanks: 25
  • How punishment is delivered: 3  (Over underwear)
  • Severity of punishment: 4 (Medium)
Punishment 2:
  • Mental tally: 2
  • Physical Inventory: 6
  • Number of spanks: 8
  • Implement(s): 8 (Hand, followed by flogger)
  • How punishment is delivered: 6  (Bare Wet Bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 5 (Medium)
 Had a better day yesterday. Ended up receiving 3 clit spankings and have another one scheduled for today already. Also did also did a lot better with my edges. I ended up teasing some guys online and that made me super excited, so edging was pretty easy.

I did most of my chores, but ended up forgetting the FedEx slip for a package I was supposed to pick up after work. So that was an automatic punishment roll. The dice were fairly kind this time and I ended up rolling a pretty easy punishment. It was nice to get the additional punishment though, even though my second punishment for not tidying up after myself was actually worse.

Finally finished the day by orgasming some shower after rubbing some Icy-Hot on my already tender clit. Hopefully I'll get some more clit spankings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment