Translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 19 of 20 - Ruined Orgasm

Kind of cleaned up as I went along yesterday, so no punishment. The things I did leave out I left out on purpose because I'm leaving for vacation today. Also completed all chore before turning in.

Obviously resolved my internet problem. Exchanged the faulty modem for a new one and this one works wonderfully.

Ended up getting a surprise visit from friends I hadn't seen in a while and we ended up going to see Star Trek Beyond. Got a little bummed out every time Anton Yelchin appeared on screen, but aside from that it was a pretty good movie. Much better than the last one. I'll never understand why they thought they should try to remake Wrath of Khan.

Go home installed the new modem, recreated my wireless network and made dinner, then complete chores and responded to a couple of  PMS.


Ended the evening by delivering a clit spanking and edging and giving myself two ruined orgasms with the Magic Wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment