Translate

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 6 of 7

Morning OD dare rolls:
  • Rolled a 6 (Tease/edge three sessions today, at whatever times you choose (minimum of three hours in between each session)
  • Tease/Edge Session 1: Rolled a 1(Edge x times (roll again for x). Then rolled a 1 again.
  • Tease/Edge Session 2: Rolled a 2 (Tease 2x minutes). Then rolled a 5.  
  • Tease/Edge Session 3: Rolled a 3 (Tease 2x minutes, edge x times). Then rolled a 2.
Housework punishment:
  • Rolled an 11 this morning (Handcuffed).
  • Rolled a 3 this evening (Wearing a big butt plug).
Very horny at this point. My clit and cunt are almost always throbbing. I'm actually pretty lucky that I got such mild rolls at the beginning of my denial. Luck was being a lady, apparently. Edged shortly after walking up and got to the brink embarrassingly quickly. Did one chore handcuffed, but left the rest for after worked. Work did manage to distract me slightly, but was still very turned on all though the day. Somehow I did manage to have a semi productive day. stopped at the Store and bought a travel table tennis set. Hint: Not interested in Ping Pong! Tried out about 10 swats and boy did that smart.
Teased my myself with fingers and a vibe on the low setting and boy was that a long 10 minutes. After that, I plugged my asshole and got to work. Fairly exhausted, but very happy with the results, managed to complete all 6 remaining chores I'd assigned to myself today.

I saved my last tease/edge session for before bed tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment