Translate

Saturday 16 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 5 of 30 - Denial

Housework Punishment V2:  

Complete chores while:
  •  8  (Wearing small butt plug covered in vapor rub)
  • Mental tally: 2 
  • Physical Inventory: 1 
  • Number of spanks: 2 
  • Implement(s): 11 (Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged) 
  • How punishment is delivered: 5  (Over underwear double the punishment)  
  • Severity of punishment: 7 (Half  Medium/Half Hard)

I ordered a new air-conditioner, so decided to work from home yesterday. Basically because I don't want to drive down to the Purolator depot on the other side of town to pick up an 83 pound air-conditioner. Either way this gave me lots of opportunities to tease and edge myself throughout the day. I took several breaks to edge myself and even stuffed a vibrator down the front of my panties while I was working for a period of time. 

Since I was pretty turned on by the end of the day, I decided to roll a kink for my chores and ended up with the small plug covered in vapor rub. It actually was good talking a break because I felt it so much more yesterday than I had in previous days. To be honest, I almost deferred a chore again. Only the fact that I'd have to take a double punishment one day after receiving over 160 blows to my backside kept me going. 

I did manage to finish everything I wanted to and then only had to deliver a mild punishment for not picking up after myself. Mild except for the figging. My asshole burned for several minutes even after I'd removed the ginger. I was still burning while I edged my self in the shower again. 

I'm almost sorry that today is an orgasm day. When the 30 days is up, I'll definitely have to do a longer period of denial. I'm not sure If I want to do the dice dare again, just do a straight up 2 weeks or if I want to post a denial thread on GetDare. The longest I've done at this point is 11 days, I'm not sure I'm ready for a lot more.

Either way, since I have to orgasm today I'm definitely going to torture my clit. I'm just not exactly sure how yet.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment