Translate

Friday 22 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 11 of 30 - Ruined Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 7  (Naked)
  • Mental tally: 9
  • Physical Inventory: 3
  • Number of spanks: 9
  • Implement(s): 7 (Bathbrush)
  • How punishment is delivered: 3  (Over underwear)
  • Severity of punishment: 8 (Half Medium/Half Hard)

Finally have my new air-conditioner! Let me tell you I was excited when the phone rang for the delivery. It's all installed, the old AC has been moved into the master bedroom and my apartment now suitably feels like an ice box. I did spend the day working from my home office which gave me the opportunity to tease myself several times throughout the day. I started out with my usual routine Magic wand and the shower head to edge. Later during the day I inserted my Hula Beads set to random while I was working to keep things entertaining. Once I was done work I used one of my rabbit vibes to edge again.

I also decided to up my clit punishment. I'm considering joining a tit/clit punishment thread, but I think it might be a little too much for me. To see if I had any chance of surviving I decided to give my clit 100 smacks with a wooden spoon. Ended up doing this about 5 times throughout the day. My clit is nice and sensitive now. I'm still pretty scared of joining the thread though.

Through all that I successfully completed my chores yesterday, including getting rid of the packaging for the new AC. I also stripped the bed in preparation for the new mattress I'm getting today. Since I had to stay home today to accept the air-conditioner delivery I decided to buy a new bed on Wednesday in the hopes I could have it delivered while I was working from home. They ended up only being able to deliver today, but it's just as well. It took me a while to setup and get the packaging for the AC out of the way.

Once I'd completed my chores I spent some time on GetDare and Kink Talk answering a backlog of private messages. Ended up spending the rest of the evening indulging my dominant side, by busting a guys balls and guiding a second one through masturbation. I enjoyed both tremendously.

Once I was done I administered my daily punishment, then decided to give my clit another 100 spanks with the wooden spoon. I then hopped into the shower and edged twice before finally ruining an orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment