Translate

Monday 4 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 4 of 7

Woke up this morning and happily rolled a teasing/edging session. Also Day four more than half way there!!!

Morning OD dare rolls:
  • Rolled a 10 (Tease/edge one session today within an hour of waking)
  • Rolled a 5 for my tease/edge session (Tease 10x minutes, edge once) 
  • Rolled a 2 for the length of my teasing. So twenty minutes of teasing.
Completed the teasing session right away, but had to keep pulling back from my clit to play with my pussy lips because I kept getting to damn close to edging. Once the twenty minutes were up I was dripping and incredibly close. I took a five minute break and then edged using a vibrator, I was at the edge embarrassingly quickly. I never gotten that close to cumming that quickly.

Housework punishment:

Rolled an 8 this morning. Hello my old friend. I covered my plug in VapoRub and slid it in and completed a quick chore before showering and going off to work. 

Rolled a 9 this evening (Wearing large butt plug covered in vapor rub). Have to admit I was overly ambitious When I set yesterday's tasks. Even starting as soon as I got home from work I wasn't done before 10:30 PM. How I though I was going to finish all that after a party I don't know and today was just 3 out of the 5 tasks I assigned myself. Have to admit by the time I was done I was exhausted and just wanted to plug OUT!!! It was great motivation to work faster. 

I hadn't planned too far ahead so fortunately I didn't have task already assigned for today and was able to just carry them forward. I've now pre-completed my task list until the weekend so If I deffer and have to go over it's more likely that I won't be able to complete all and that I'll have to be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment