Translate

Friday 1 July 2016

Female Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 1 of 7

Woke up super existed this morning and really sensitive. Rolled a 3 (Roll for one punishment. No other touching.) 

Rolled a 5 for my punishment: 

Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, get a toothbrush. If it’s tails, get a soft makeup brush or paintbrush. Blindfold yourself, set a timer, and play with yourself without coming. Then, you guessed it, hands off.

Roll to see the time:
1-      15 minutes
2-      30 Minutes
3-      5 minutes
4-      45 Minutes
5-      20 Minutes
6-      1 hour

Flipped Heads and rolled a 1 so looks like 15 minutes with the toothbrush. Since no time is specified I'll save it for before going to bed.

Then proceeded to roll for my chores and rolled a 4 so will be completing my chores while hobbled in ankle cuffs. I have about 8 things on my chore list today. It's a holiday today, so I want to take advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment