Translate

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 9 of 30 - Denial

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Complete chores while: 7  (Naked)
  • Mental tally: 6
  • Physical Inventory: 4
  • Number of spanks: 6
  • Implement(s): 9 (Belt)
  • How punishment is delivered: 7  (Bare Bottom)
  • Severity of punishment: 5 (Medium)
 I edged when I first woke up this morning, as has been my habit. And again in the shower. Work was both boring and frustrating. Is it sad that working on formula's in Excel was the funnest part of my workday?

Had a dentist appointment after work. Masochism is weird. If I'm in the right mind set spanking myself 180 times with Icy-Hot rubbed into my clit is fine, but somehow stubbing my toe or getting my teeth cleaned is torture?

Once I finally got home I edged using the Rabbit vibe and the Magic Wand, but really wasn't feeling it tonight. I did manage to complete my admittedly light list of chores. After I spank myself with the belt. I'm going to Edge one more time before turning in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment