Translate

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 2 of 3 - Ruined Orgasm

Housework Punishment V2:
  • Mental tally: 7
  • Physical Inventory: 1
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 11 (Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged.)
  • How punishment is delivered:  11  (Bare Bottom triple the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 6 (Medium

Woke up yesterday morning and edged with the Magic Wand, then spanked my clit 15 times with a wooden spoon. I then flogged my pussy 15 times. I packed my lunch for the day then popped into the shower and edged another 3 times before going to work.

Got home from work and  just wasn't feeling like implementing a kink for housework, so decided to just forgo that in favor of doing my chores. The entire point of the kink was to incentivize me into doing house work, if I'm hesitating to do house work because I just don't feel like wearing a plug today, it ends up being counter productive.I'm doing well and have most of my apartment sorted out. If I can just sort out the last room, all I'll have to do is maintain.

I ended up completing everything on my chore list, but still rolled a punishment for not cleaning up after myself. I ended up rolling 4 implements while holding a piece of ginger in my ass and a triple punishment. Ouch! This has actually been excellent aversion therapy to force myself to put things away when I'm done with them.

I decided to ruin my orgasm in the shower, after I punished my clit some more. First I edged again. Then clamped my clit for 2 minutes. Once the 2 minutes was up I rubbed my clit with the bristles of a toothbrush for 5 minutes, before clamping it for another 2 minutes. While my clit was clamped I turned the shower head to a gentle mist and used it continue teasing myself. After than I edged again and repeated the whole process before finally giving myself a very unsatisfying ruined orgasm. My clit ached for several minutes after I was done. Will have to see how I can punish it some more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment